28 Jun 2022By Leigh Redman
Designing and resourcing a well-sequenced grammar curriculum takes time. Delivering personalised grammar teaching in an engaging way can also be a challenge.
Bedrock’s innovative and engaging grammar curriculum is designed to solve this issue by teaching a deep understanding of language and how it works.
Over the past few months, our team has been working hard to develop an outstanding grammar curriculum for your learners - from today, we are excited to share with you an end-of-term preview ahead of the exciting full launch in September.
From today, four brand new advanced grammar lessons are now available for teachers and learners:
- Singular and plural nouns
- Countable and non-countable nouns
- Collective nouns
- Abstract and concrete nouns
…all at no extra cost!
How can the new activities help your learners?
We know that a firm grasp of grammar is a bedrock of literacy; it is crucial to your learners becoming expert readers and communicators. But let’s face it, teaching grammar can be tricky. Bedrock Grammar makes learning fun and teaching effortless.
- All content is National Curriculum aligned
- The extensive range of activities and practice opportunities ensure mastery
- Question stems within the activities mirror SATs wording, great for enabling access for all learners and onwards through Secondary years.
- Gain visibility into each of your learners’ strengths/areas for development
…and there’s so much more to come in September!
We're releasing a full set of brand new advanced grammar content in the new school year, including new lessons and activities covering Word Classes, Punctuation, Sentence Structure and Modifying Sentences.
Here’s just a selection of what you can look forward to in the new academic year:
- Pronouns, determiners, prepositions and adverbs
- Using commas to clarify meaning
- Semi-colons and colons
- Brackets, dashes, hyphens and apostrophes
- Coordinating and subordinating conjunctions
- Relative clauses
- Passive/active voice
- Progressive/Continuous tense
- Conditional clauses
- Modal verbs
We hope you enjoy the preview of our brand new and exciting advanced grammar activities.
For further information, reach out to your customer success manager or contact us via the form below - we can't wait to discuss the potential of grammar with you!