Recommend us to a School
…..and receive £250 (they get 10% off too!)
“We’ve been delighted with Bedrock. It’s done exactly the things we needed it to do and can see a long future for it at the academy. We’ve had some interest from colleagues at other schools who would like to know about our experience of it.” Shane Richardson, Vice Principal, Co-operative Academy Stoke-on-Trent
No matter how often we receive feedback such as this, it’s always thrilling to know our efforts are really making a difference – and that teachers are keen to share their delight beyond their own school.
If you’re already a Bedrock member and have noticed improvements in your students’ written and spoken language skills since they started their journey with us, chances are that others in your professional network would find your endorsement more compelling than anything we can say ourselves.
So we’re encouraging our members to spread the word and enable more students to experience the Bedrock difference. We’re offering you £250* to say thank you for referring us to other schools – and they will also receive 10% off their membership.
Here are some suggestions on what to do with the reward:
- £250 off your next Bedrock renewal
- £250 worth of vouchers to issue to students for Bedrock achievements
- £250 of books for the school library
- £250 donation to a charity of your school’s choice
There are just two simple steps:
- Contact us to request a unique code to share with the school to whom you’re referring us.
- Share the code with the school – you can copy the message below for ease. If the referred school joins us we’ll award you the £250!
“We use Bedrock Learning’s online vocabulary and reading curriculum at [insert school name]. It helps us to boost academic vocabulary, whilst ensuring pupils read a range of interesting fiction and non-fiction. You will get 10% off your subscription if you use my school’s referral code: [insert unique referral code].”
*Terms and conditions
- The referred school must join Bedrock within 3 months of receiving the code, and for at least one year, for the offer to apply.
- The referred school must not have received a quote from Bedrock in the last three months (from date of receiving the code).
- The referred school’s invoice value, after discount is applied, must be greater than £250.
- Each referred school will need a unique code (ask us for as many as you like!).