Location: Hybrid with office locations in London, Cambridge and Norwich.
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 DOE + bonus up to 30% of base
Type: Full Time
Team: Business Development Team
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales team. As our Sales Manager at Bedrock Learning, you will be responsible for driving sales growth by developing and implementing sales strategies, building and maintaining relationships with schools, and leading a team of sales professionals. You will contribute to the company's mission of building impactful and transformative EdTech solutions that make a difference to the lives of young people. If you are passionate about education and have a proven record of driving sales growth, we would love to have you on our team.
Who are we and what drives us?
Bedrock Learning is an innovative education technology organisation, transforming learning through literacy. Our cutting-edge platform teaches and helps hundreds of thousands of users every single day. Discover our mission here.
We are ranked as the UK’s number one solution in primary and secondary schools, our NPS is market-leading and teachers say that our platform benefits the widest population of school learners.
We are committed to each and every one of our customers, whether they’re completing a grammar quiz, reading a performance analysis report or asking us a question via support.
Our inquisitive culture drives our innovation and ensures we deliver maximum value for our users, which makes Bedrock Learning a rewarding and exhilarating place to work.
- Foreground our educational intent and mission in all that you do here at Bedrock.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize revenue and achieve sales targets in new business and renewals.
- Maintain the rigor and quality of the sales process and sales team.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, and ensure customer satisfaction at pivotal stages of the sales process.
- Lead, motivate and manage the sales team to achieve sales growth and business objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop and maintain the sales pipeline.
- Analyse market trends and identify potential growth areas.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and other industry events to promote the company's products and services.
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- Minimum 2 years sales management experience.
- Proven track record of successful sales performance, preferably in the primary/secondary education industry.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a sales team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and data skills, with the ability to analyse a myriad of CRM data, market trends and identify potential growth areas.
- Experience in developing and implementing sales strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to education, customer satisfaction and achieving sales targets.
- Exemplary communication skills.
Why join us
This is a perfect opportunity for a Sales Manager who is looking to prove that they are ready to take on the eventual responsibility of Head of Sales/Director of Sales. The role is fully loaded with future career potential. Bedrock is a supportive and flexible place to grow, with life balancing benefits such as a 4-day week and flexible working hours. More importantly, our collective mission to improve learning and literacy is something that you can feel good about every day.
Your health and wellbeing
- Enterprise Management Investment Scheme (Company Stock Options)
- Annual pay increase
- 4-day week benefit
- Comprehensive private medical cover for you, your partner and your children including: GP services, mental health pathway, dental and optical, enhanced hospital lists and full medical cover.
- Employee assistance programme for mental health, wellbeing, financial and legal support.
- Eye examination scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year.
- £1,000 yearly personal allowance for training and development.
- Company pension scheme.
Bedrock Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.