Location: Hybrid - Office (Norwich)
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 DOE
Type: Full Time
Team: Operations Team
Supported by: Director of Operations & Finance
Who are we and what drives us?
Bedrock Learning is an innovative education technology scale-up, transforming learning through literacy. Our cutting-edge platform teaches and helps hundreds of thousands of users every single day.
We are ranked as the UK’s number one solution in primary and secondary schools, our NPS is market-leading and teachers say that our platform benefits the widest population of school learners. Schools and parents rely on our impactful solutions to improve literacy and transform learner outcomes.
We are committed to each and every one of our customers, whether they’re completing a grammar quiz, reading an impact report or asking us a question via support.
Our inquisitive culture drives our innovation and ensures we deliver maximum value for our users, which makes Bedrock a rewarding and exhilarating place to work.
Are you an administrator who wants to spend the next chapter of your career building and growing in an EdTech business which has a massive impact on society? Are you ready to take your place in a team focused on significant growth, product and geographical expansion?
What you’ll be doing
- As part of the Operations Team, you will champion best practice by maintaining data systems to a high degree of accuracy across multiple company platforms.
- Streamline company-wide processes to maximise efficiency and develop innovative ways to improve how your colleagues achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company with day-to-day administrative tasks and problem-solve issues as they arise.
- Partake in project-based work to help the company fulfil wider business objectives in areas of expertise.
- Support the success of the customer service experience by nurturing school relationships for the entirety of their Bedrock Learning journey.
- Respond to any issues or queries customers may have, aiming to resolve questions in a delightful and professional manner.
- Shape the architecture of the company by practicing the diverse skillset of an administrator across a wide range of administrative responsibilities.
- Proven experience in an administrative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with exemplary attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
- A dynamic, adaptable attitude.
- Have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- A strong drive to problem-solve.
- An all-round skill set that can provide support for a wide range of technical issues.
- An excellent team player.
Your health and wellbeing
- 4-day week trial, running June 2022 - November 2022.
- 4% annual pay rise.
- Comprehensive private medical cover for you, your partner and children including: GP services, mental health pathway, dental and optical, enhanced hospital lists and full medical cover.
- Employee assistance programme for mental health, wellbeing, financial and legal support.
- Eye examination scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year.
- Additional holiday available above 33 days.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Weekly Yoga.
- Excellent breakout space for socialising or kicking back.
- City centre location.
- £1,000 yearly personal allowance for training and development.
- Exciting, high-growth company with opportunity to progress rapidly.
- Company pension scheme.
- A vibrant company culture – read our company culture code.
- Frequent company-funded social events.
Please provide a CV and a cover letter with your application.
If you like the sound of this role, but find you do not fulfil every single requirement, you might still be a great candidate. If you are a woman or a person of colour, studies show you are less likely to apply for jobs where you do not meet every requirement. Bedrock Learning is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitable persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.