Location: Remote or Hybrid (Cambridge or Norwich office)
Salary: £26,000 - 30,000 DOE
Type: Full Time
Team: Product Team
Supported by: Director of Product
Are you a media content producer who wants to be part of a scaling Edtech business having a massive impact on society? Are you ready to take your place in a team focused on building exceptional content that has a tangible impact on children’s learning outcomes?
Who are we and what drives us?
Bedrock Learning is an innovative education technology scale-up, transforming learning through literacy. Our cutting-edge platform teaches and helps hundreds of thousands of users every single day. We are ranked as the UK’s number one solution in primary and secondary schools, our NPS is market-leading and teachers say that our platform benefits the widest population of school learners. Schools and parents rely on our impactful solutions to improve literacy and transform learner outcomes. We are committed to each and every one of them, whether they’re completing a grammar quiz, reading an impact report or asking us a question via support. Our inquisitive culture drives our innovation and ensures we deliver maximum value for our users, which makes Bedrock a rewarding and exhilarating place to work.
What you’ll be doing
Your work will be varied, collaborating with teams across the business to produce media content which makes using our technology fun and effortless, with market-leading appeal.
You will be:
- Working closely with our editorial team to ensure scripts and artwork are received in a timely manner and in line with our quality standards.
- Editing and checking audio files.
- Managing talent, including in-studio direction.
- Working closely with our marketing team and across the business to assist in producing podcasts and all relevant media asset production .
- Administrative responsibilities in support of the wider team.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience.
- Proven track record in delivering media content on time, within budget and to high quality standards.
- Ability to edit audio to exceptionally high standards.
- Strong working knowledge of audacity, adobe audition or similar applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Production, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to oversee multiple projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Your health and wellbeing
- 4-day week trial, running June 2022 - November 2022
- After 12 months’ service, we offer comprehensive private medical cover for you, your partner and children including: GP services, mental health pathway, dental and optical, enhanced hospital lists and full medical cover.
- Employee assistance programme for mental health, wellbeing, financial and legal support
- Eye examination scheme
- Hybrid working
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- £1,000 yearly personal allowance for training and development
- Exciting, high-growth company with opportunity to progress rapidly
- Company pension scheme
- A vibrant company culture – read our company culture code
- Frequent company funded social events
Please provide a CV and a cover letter with your application.
If you like the sound of this role, but find you do not fulfil every single requirement, you might still be a great candidate. If you are a woman or a person of colour, studies show you are less likely to apply for jobs where you do not meet every requirement. Bedrock Learning is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitable persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.