Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 + OTE
Type: Full time, permanent
Application close date: 09.10.2020
One of Norwich’s fastest growing businesses, Bedrock Learning, is on the search for its fifth amazing account manager. Do you love going above and beyond to keep customers happy? Have you helped a business achieve excellent customer retention rates because of your service? Are you a meticulous and focused individual who takes great pride in their work? Yes? Excellent. We want to hear from you!
A bit about us – READ OUR COMPANY CULTURE CODE
We have been lauded for offering exceptional customer support and in this role, you will be on hand to meet our customers’ needs, no matter how big or small. Maintaining our reputation for great customer service is of vital strategic importance to Bedrock and your role will be essential in achieving this.
You will be accountable for ensuring schools’ requirements are met and you will have a portfolio of your very own schools. You will be empowered to take whatever action necessary to meet a school’s needs and to develop and maintain excellent relationships with these establishments and the individuals who run them.
- £20,000-£23,000 DOE.
- Significant commission
- Additional holiday available above 33 days (to be taken in school holidays)
- Exciting, high-growth company with opportunity to progress rapidly
- Company pension scheme
- City centre location
- On-boarding new schools onto our Learning Management System
- Supporting schools with annual renewals, in line with company targets
- Managing existing school accounts and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Communicating progress data to schools
- Managing existing customer enquiries
- Ensuring effective implementation of Bedrock Vocabulary
- Communicating customer feature requests to product managers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Attention to detail and a meticulous nature
- Previous customer service experience is highly relevant, especially in high-paced environments
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, manage workload and prioritise projects
- Patient with all types of customers and an ability to provide clear and calm guidance
- Pro-active and highly motivated nature, with an ability to problem solve independently